Speech Therapy Available Anywhere
“To connect clients to the best clinicians by using innovative and flexible technology in order to ensure access to high quality therapeutic services.”
Teletherapy services are therapy services delivered face to face via secure, live, online video sessions.
Telepractice is used to overcome barriers of access to services due to distance and unavailability of providers and specialists, easily linking clinician to client.
Services delivered via telepractice include assessment, intervention, and consultation.
Why use telepractice:
- Fills short term and long term shortages of clinicians.
- Reduces high caseloads for understaffed sites.
- Contributes to improved access and improved outcomes for clients with disabilities.
- Increases client engagement and success with technology.
- Reduces expenses of travel and illness related absences.
- Provides easy access to specialists from across the country.
What equipment is needed for telepractice?
Simple, mobile technology already used in most sites. Key components include:
- desktop or laptop computer or tablet
- high definition web camera, most likely included in the mobile technology
- wide angle camera may be needed if services are provided to classrooms via Smartboard
- headset with a microphone
- high speed broadband internet connection
Services unique to Kinetic Pediatric Therapy:
- provides consultations and therapy in the classroom, to individuals, or groups to integrate speech goals with course content. Smart may be utilized to include larger groups.
- early intervention services focusing on family centered intervention services uses the child’s natural environment along with parent coaching to increase learning.
Kinetic is therapist owned and based in North Carolina. Tele Practice Services include speech therapy….. using the latest technology to provide the highest quality of care. We also have an onsite rehabilitation facilities in Greenville, NC that provide comprehensive therapy services to all ages and needs.
For a free demonstration from the comfort of your office or most anywhere, complete the contact us box or email firstname.lastname@example.org